This webinar will give you an understanding of fatty liver disease and its potential consequences on your health. You will learn about the risk factors for fatty liver and how it is diagnosed. Although treatment options are currently limited, you will also learn what you can do now to protect yourself from getting fatty liver as well as actions you can take if you do have fatty liver.
- Defining fatty liver disease
- How fatty liver disease is diagnosed
- What are the risk factors for fatty liver
- Understanding the natural history of fatty liver disease and the potential health consequences
- Current treatment, management and dietary strategies of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease